The Directorate of Academics of the University is responsible for the following;
• Develop, assess, and supervise academic activities in compliance with statutory regulations and accreditation body standards.
• Regularly assesses the procedures to improve transparency and quality and updates academic programs, including curricula, courses, and infrastructure, to ensure their quality.
• Facilitate academic meetings through the Departmental Boards of Studies, and the Faculty Boards of Studies culminating in the University Academic Council.
• Schedule, plan, and implement the decisions made in academic meetings.
• Empower faculty to develop teaching modules based on the curricula and syllabi designed.
• Facilitate implementation of competency-based/outcome-based curriculum
• Sensitize the faculty on UGC and MHRD ICT-enabled initiatives and Quality mandates.
• Analyze feedback from all the stakeholders for strengthening the academic courses and programs.
The Directorate of Academics collaborates with the following stakeholders in the implementation of the mandate
• Office of the Registrar
• Deans of the Faculties of Study
• Controller of Examinations
• Faculty Development Centre
• Educational Units of constituent units
• Curriculum committees of the Constituent units
• Student councils