BARRIER FREE ACCESS TO PERSON WITH DISABILITY
- To implement, monitor, and evaluate continuously the Reservation Policies of the States, Central Governments in consonance with the University Grants Commission regulations.
- To establish helpdesk in equal opportunity cell for assisting differently abled employees of the institution And students in getting admissions and other facilities for their studies.
- To provide counselling to PWD students on the types of courses they could study at the higher education institutions.
- To gather and get implemented the orders dealing with fee-concessions, examination procedures, reservation policies, etc., pertaining to PWD.
- To assess the educational needs of PWD enrolled in the higher education programmes to determine the types of assistive devices to be procured.
- To conduct awareness programmes for teachers of the institute about the approaches to teaching, evaluation procedures etc. that they should address in the case of PWD students.
- To provide barrier free access to classrooms, laboratories, toilets, etc. for barrier free working & learning environment as per the guidelines of Ministry of Urban Development.
Members of Internal Committee